Monday, December 3, 2012

7 days of  DIY Gifting

Day 1

"a little something"

Here begins our week of handmade gifts! I thought today we could start with "a little something" that would be an appropriate gift for just about anyone (friend, family member, mailman, teacher...) These little felt ornaments are super easy to make, just cut out your desired shapes, and embellish with your own hand stitching using an embroidery needle and embroidery thread!
 I cut out double of my large ornament shape, so that in my last step I could stitch the second piece on the reverse side to create a clean back:)

These guys would also make great gift toppers or tags, and I love doing them in sets 

...three is a sweet number.
:)


Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!