Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mom's Special Day...

Today is my Mom's birthday! We had a really wonderful evening yesterday celebrating her birthday, my brother's birthday (the 24th) and mine, which was Wednesday:) We started with a few rounds of bowling,  and then headed to a new local restaurant to enjoy some savory french foods. It was a really great evening, the perfect celebration. 
I've had some fun the past few days, baking her a special cake ( my first time with fondant! Oh boy:) and using washi tape to add a little flair to her presents...
Happy Birthday to my sweet Mama, I love you!
Xo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope you had a great weekend!
    Marie-Pier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marie! It was very nice:)
      xo

      Delete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!