Thursday, January 10, 2013

Something Old, Something New

Happy Thursday! Or as my niece calls it "Friday Eve!" which I've really come to like because of its obvious reference to the proximity of Friday, the best day of the week ever;)
Anyway, I've been having a little fun. For those of you that don't know, I used to have an Etsy shop called AtticLace, where I sold jewelry. I spent a year going to flea markets and antique shops picking up little trinkets and vintage jewelry, which I then made into new pieces for sale. I had a lot of fun with this and had soon began selling some things, meanwhile building a little inventory at home. Then our house was broken into and the person took every piece of jewelry that I owned, including the ones I had made. Totally cleaned me out.  Obviously I was more upset about losing my personal collection, but it was a shock and I was hurt and discouraged. That was the end of my Etsy shop.
But! I couldn't stay away for long, and I've started making things again:) I'm trying to get a good lot going before I attempt to sell, but I'm very excited about the new direction and am feeling hopeful:)
Stay Tuned! More to come on this...

Have a wonderful "Friday Eve"!


Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!