Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Springtime Surprises!








































Earlier today, I shared some photos of the package I sent for the May Day Springtime Swap. I also received the sweetest one in return! Meagan had contacted me prior to ask a few questions and to inquire about my likes and tastes, which was so super thoughtful, I was very touched. Then I got her awesome package in the mail!!






































She sent this awesome handmade giant "L" for the first letter of our last name, an adorable smiley card (which totally made me smile.. BIG:)and a beautiful sage green and white scarf. 






































Thank you to Meagan for such a thoughtful, cheery and lovely package. There are few things more exciting to me than receiving surprises in the mail, and this was no exception.
I just loved being a part of this awesome project, and can't wait to do it again sometime!

XO

Follow me on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!