Monday, February 17, 2014

Lemon, Snow, and Blackberries

A day off today. I met my Mom, brother and his sweet girlfriend in Cold Spring for a delicious brunch and some shopping. We ate at Hudson Hil's, I had the Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes with blackberries and maple syrup. Afterwards we walked up and down the main street visiting the shops, some of the oldies-but-goodies and some new arrivals. Cold Spring Apothecary is definitely a new favorite, we left with some yummy purchases. I chose their "Lavender White Tea Reed Diffuser" and am enjoying its mild, soothing scent as we speak. I also picked up some beautiful sturdy mixing bowls at one of my favorite antique shops. It was super cold out and the snow was piled high along the curbs, but the sun was shining nicely and it was a lovely afternoon.

A good breath of fresh air, and wonderful company...

I hope you've all enjoyed the holiday as well!


FOLLOW ATTIC LACE ON BLOGLOVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!