Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dessert for Breakfast

Yesterday I became the proud owner of some sweet hand-me-down parfait glasses...so naturally my breakfast needed to include something special in these new babies;)
This combo was so yummy that it could easily pass as dessert, I swear...
Layer 1: Vanilla Greek yogurt
Layer 2: Fresh sliced banana
Layer 3: Maple walnut granola
Layer 4: More yogurt
Layer 5: Crushed sugared almonds
It was also a bit fun to sit and eat something so fancy looking on any old tuesday morning;)
xo


Follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I wish I liked yogurt! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you don't like yogurt?? :( I could see ice-cream in there instead of yogurt;)
      Xo!

      Delete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!