Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sweetness

I just wanted to share the beautiful cake that my very sweet husband made for me yesterday:) Last week he asked what kind of cake I wanted for my birthday. I said I'd really like something round with pink frosting:) I don't know why but that's what I wanted ...And so, he came home on Tuesday night with those gorgeous lilies and a shopping bag, and got to work in the kitchen. N pays great attention to detail, he takes great pride in whatever it is that he is making, whether it's a custom build on a job, or a pink frosted cake for his wife, it has to be just so...As I peeked at him in the kitchen, bent over the cake with a bowl of pink frosting, my heart swelled...I've never seen anyone take such care on frosting, he kept smoothing and smoothing until it was just perfect:)
Not only did it look beautiful, it was delicious! Funfetti cake with pink candied frosting:) It really made me smile...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!