Friday, May 31, 2013

Insta-Latelys

I can't seem to get enough watermelon lately, it has been very hot here and chilled watermelon is my ultimate snack these days. Also loving icy cold seltzer. Mini crab cake sliders with the best tarter sauce ever. My other favorite snack...Snapea Crisps...
I've had so many people wanting to help plant Project Pebble rocks, which is totally awesome and has kept me busy painting. N found this sweet, thick glass bottle in the woods while he was working and surprised me with it the other day (big smiles). Things are really starting to bloom outside, my garden is such a huge part of my happiness, I can't help bringing some of it indoors. Working on some new pieces of jewelry, made from old girl's dormitory name plaques that my aunt saved from college:)

Happy Friday!! 
XO

Follow me on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!