Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Picks! My Favorite Booths at The Country Living Fair


Yesterday I shared some photos of the Hammertown Barn / Fiddlehead Farm booth I was working at, at the Country Living Fair this past weekend! Well I just had to share some photos of some of the other amazing booths I got the chance to visit while I was there! These are my top three picks for best product, styling, and presentation: 

Shannon of Stash and Brooke Bailey of Carny Couture were too cute for words. I met them (above) the first,very rainy, day of the fair and was immediately swooning over their wares. I had to go back the next day when the sun was shining.  From the gypsy-esque clothing, lace,denim, and vintage... to the adorable headbands and gorgeously unique jewelry, these stylish ladies had me at hello;)

Heidi of HiHo Home Market did an unbelievable job of designing and styling their booth. She and her daughter not only created an open and easily accessible shopping environment, but also beauty...in every corner. Their attention to detail was obvious in the way they had created cohesive areas of interesting product. Each little vignette was beautifully merchandised. I felt like I was in a gorgeous little friendly shop, not a booth at the fairgrounds. Well done HiHo Home ! A lovely execution....
Sisters on the Fly are a group of women who travel and camp (some in tents, campers, pickup trucks etc.) and share the fun of activities like fly fishing and other outdoor sports with each other.
  "Our activities run the gamut from fly fishing, kayaking, cowgirl college, wine tasting, horseback riding and whatever else sounds like it might be fun. We don’t discriminate about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Our goal is to bring women together to challenge themselves to be all they are capable of. It has been our distinct pleasure to watch women catch their first fish, tow their trailer alone for the first time and get it into its campsite, cook their first dutch oven meal, and paddle their first kayak." 
I had the pleasure of meeting one "sister", named Mary, who graciously had me in out of the rain the first day, to peek at the interior of her vintage mint-green camper. The next day I went back in the sunshine to snap some photos and met Janine, who's ADORABLE tent is pictured above (Janine created the sides of her tent using vintage floral bed sheets and lace!). Janine and Mary explained a bit about Sisters on the Fly to me and I immediately fell in love with the concept. What fun!!! It seems like such a wonderful thing to be a part of!!
I hope you enjoyed looking through the photos. I cannot say enough good things about my experience at the fair, and about all of the wonderful and creative people I had the pleasure of meeting. It was truly an experience and I can't wait to return next year.
Xo!

Follow Attic Lace on Bloglovin!

(Attic Lace is not affiliated with any of the above mentioned businesses. I was not compensated in anyway for this post. All opinions and  photos are my own, unless otherwise noted.)



5 comments:

  1. WOW I want to go next time!!!! JTD its amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have LOVED it...I'll keep you posted for next year:)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I really wish I had been able to attend. What a visual feast!
    Great photos, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have spent my life savings! It all looks so amazing.

    xo
    LesliMarie
    www.linenandtulle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to join those sisters on the fly!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!