Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Step into My Office...


Welcome to my little craft room! I have always put off fully sharing this little space here because it's never as clean and organized as I'd like. It pales in comparison to the cheery Pinterest images of perfect craft corners that we all love, but I realized that doesn't matter. It's my space, organized in a way that works for me, and I think it may have spots of pretty if you look close. So here goes!








Of course I have my trusty assistant at my feet, always. The shelves may be cluttered, the ribbon dowels kind of saggy, and things piled a little high but it works. I love that I have my own little space,I always appreciate that Nick doesn't mind letting me to use this little room for "me" . 


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun and creative space! All of my crafty things are stuck in a cabinet. I had to let everything loose and spread out my paint and other supplies in the basement last week. I don't have the heart (or energy) to put it back yet.

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I totally know that feeling! I always spread stuff out when I'm working on something, then the project is over and waaaah...now I have to clean up:( haha

      Delete
  2. All that beautiful color and texture right at your fingertips! Lucky Girl!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!