Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Roses are Red...

It's feeling very sweet and lacy around here this week! Valentine's Day is less than one day away and I'm feeling excited. I have tiny treats ready for Friday, AND I've been receiving some special little things too! 
But the super big news is that... I finished my Hello Granny blanket!! Woohoo! I shared in an earlier post that this was by far the most intense project I've ever tackled and I finished with mixed emotions. Of course, I love the way it came out and have already started the next one. Crazy, right? Anyway, I'll share some photos of the finished project soon! 
Nick surprised me this week with "Lil Red", my new tiny adorable vintage style radio. It's probably one of the coolest gifts ever and every time I look at it I smile because it was such a perfect thought right from his heart. Even our pups, Peanut and Bug, got some special mail. A Scottie Valentine from their Uncle Cooper-the handsomest Scottie ever.

I hope you're all having a lovely week! XO

*The Scottie Card was a Zazzle purchase that my aunt made from MaggieRossScotties if you're interested. From one zazzle shop owner to another, cheers!

FOLLOW ATTIC LACE ON BLOGLOVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!