Thursday, July 3, 2014

Liberty Star

Somehow Fourth of July preparations got away from me this year. Don't get me wrong, the hot dog buns and beverage fixins are ready and waiting for the barbecue we have planned,  I just sort of ran out of time for the holiday "flare".  If you're in need of a quick DIY decoration for this weekend's festivities the way I was, I've got just the thing.  This little liberty star is made with 5 wooden paint stirrers and some scrap ribbon.  Throw in a few dabs of hot glue and we're good to go!
Now I can sleep...there will be some decoration after all and I didn't even have to go out to the store.  My favorite projects are the kind that make use of things we just have laying around.  Wishing you all the happiest of holiday weekends if you're here in the states, or elsewhere celebrating the USA! Cheers-

FOLLOW ATTIC LACE ON BLOGLOVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!