Monday, October 9, 2017

Little Nursery

We're at week 39 in this beautiful pregnancy, and I wanted to share the nursery we've put together for Baby Bean. Filled with hand-me-downs and gifts from friends and loved ones, it already feels like the most special space.  Nick built some amazing book shelves to hold all of the gorgeous books we received at the shower and his childhood crib is nestled in the corner.  A little white dresser that was my Grandma's and then my Mom's, has been passed on to us and holds all sorts of tiny snuggly goodies for baby...




Wall art and wooden toys from soon-to-be Aunt's and Uncle's, handmade quilts and blankets from some very special people, little sweaters, burp cloths and sleep sacks made by my mom and tiny daisy chains from our baby shower. Every item has so much love behind it, there were very few things for the nursery that we bought "new", and that makes me so, so happy. I can't wait to tell our little girl about each thing, and the people from which they came.
Nick bought me a beautiful wooden rocking chair few months back, which I've been rocking in frequently, reading stories from the bookshelves to my growing belly...I can already picture the two of us taking turns sitting in this chair, with a tiny person in our lap saying "read it again!" and again, and again...


Thank you, from our hearts, to our friends and family for their generosity and thoughtfulness...

7 comments:

  1. ���� Everything is so precious! ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much love in one little place. Can't wait to see the little one nestled in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos Sarah!! We are waiting for message!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!