Tuesday, November 13, 2012

 

One  Roasted Chicken: 3 Meals

Sometimes, to save a bit of cash at the supermarket, I'll buy a whole chicken and roast it, using the meat for several of our meals for that week...
(Shown below are my portions, N's portions and lunches the following days were about four times the amount shown. It may not look like a lot of meat but it was..)
Here's what I made with my roasted chicken:

Chicken Vegetable Chili
Chicken Legs, Rosemary Mashed Potatoes, and Crusty Bread
Chicken Cheddar Quesadillas
I love trying to get the most out of my groceries (actually I don't "love it" , it's more out of necessity;), and this is an excellent way to get creative with meal planning, and to make the most of a delicious whole roasted chicken.


Follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!