Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bone Jewelry

 
I know this won't be for everyone, but today I decided to make use of some really beautiful, solid bones I saved from cooking. After cleaning and boiling the bones, I made some jewelry with them...
I chose the two biggest bones, did gold leaf on one, and left the other natural. Using basic jewelry findings and some chain, I drilled holes on either side of each bone so that I could hang them off their chains...

I think the final product is pretty cool, definitely a conversation starter, if nothing else;) 
Would you wear them?



Follow me on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessica! Please email me for more info..
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Style Diaries!! Thank u for visiting:) xo

      Delete
  3. I studied paleontology in grad school. LOVE this idea! Chic science-y accessory!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!