Thursday, December 20, 2012

Easy DIY Wrapping Paper

What is more special and unique on a package than handmade wrapping paper?
There are so many ways to go about this, but here's what I tried. Hand stamping my gray paper with things I had on hand in kitchen. I looked around for things that would make an interesting print without being too messy and ended up with a cork and fork! heehee, that just sunk in... fun to say! "Cork and a fork!". I used a thick, light gray, construction paper but you could really use whatever paper you have on hand. I think I'm on a red and gold kick this year (check out my red/gold candle sticks here) I just love the way these two look together. So, here's how its done, so super easy:
 When you're finished, be sure to let your paper fully dry ( I hung mine over the shower curtain rod in our bathroom). I really liked how the thick paper wrapped my boxes, it made for a clean neat wrapping job.
This paper feels a little more serious than I usually go, but sometimes I like to stray from my comfort zone a bit. I'm really pleased with how it came out, bold and classy, I felt...

Have you made any paper for wrapping? what did you use?

Follow me on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!