Sunday, March 17, 2013

Love is All You Need..

Most of you have probably heard by now that Google Reader will no longer be available after July 1st (Read about that here). I personally haven't had a lot of experience with Google Reader, as I am a huge fan of Bloglovin. I first joined Bloglovin as a way to follow my favorite bloggers, and have since added my blog to the list! I, and Attic Lace, have been on Bloglovin since last October and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The clear, simple format allows me to see the latest posts from my favorite bloggers, and provides a clear, neat organization and utilization system.

If you aren't already using Bloglovin, I highly recommend it. It's quick and easy to create a username/login, and then all that's left to be done is to choose all of your favorite blogs to follow!
I would love if you'd follow Attic Lace here!! 
Come show some love!;)

I am continuously grateful to all of you that stop by to read, and to say hi. I appreciate all of your sweet comments and input. You guys are the best!

xo!



Follow me on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!