Thursday, June 20, 2013

Much to Celebrate!

It has been a little quiet here on the blog, I've been busy busy this week! We had a very special party at my Aunt's pet store yesterday to celebrate her 20th year of store ownership, as well as her pup Cooper's 10th birthday! I spent several days making decorations and cupcakes while she shopped for eats, treats, and drinks . There were Cooper cupcakes, Ham-Bone sandwiches, Bone shaped PBJ's, Birdy trail mix, Goldfish, Animal crackers, and lots of other sweet treats and yummies! We had a lot of fun pulling this together and what a lovely evening it turned out to be.

It was a great evening and I sure hope My Aunt enjoyed it as much as we all did!
Xo

1 comment:

  1. Your treats table looks so festive with the Scotties and the banner flags.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!