Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunny

This past fall I introduced our 1983 Camper "Sunny". Since then I've given you a few updates here and there, like some of our first Before and After photos:) Well, after an awesome camping trip this past weekend I thought it would be fun to share some more interior photos! 
This is what Sunny is looking like lately...a "new" antique quilt for the bed, some pillows added here and there, extra blankets being collected for chilly nights, a little skunky friend graces the screen on Sunny's front door;)
I cant't even explain how happy this little place makes me:) It's our little home on wheels, and each addition is a special one, even the tablecloth on the little "dining table" is made from the hankies that covered our guests tables at our wedding.
I can't wait to come back tomorrow to share some photos from the gorgeous weekend we had up in the Catskills!!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well...
Xo

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!