Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Salt Water
















Salt water and a sea-glass cottage in the shade. Some time away. Nick and I started coming here after our wedding. Like any place by the sea, it stole my heart. Salt water and marshes...tide high, tide low...
 I love nothing more than ocean towns and old salty harbors, fishing boats and fresh seafood. Really, nothing makes me happier....
Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro...a line of sweet towns with the bay to the left and the ocean to the right.


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

6 comments:

  1. Sleepy ocean towns are wonderful... I love them as the perfect weekend getaway. Beautiful photos!

    <3 dani
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com
    www.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always great pictures:) Looks like you guys had a great time, and are perfectly sun kissed.

    xo
    LesliMarie
    www.linenadtulle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feel of these photos. Very beautiful and quiet.

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad they conveyed that feeling, that's exactly the way it felt

      Delete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!