Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Simple Spring Display

I love glass domes, and they've become hugely popular these past few years. I started collecting really teeny ones and a few larger (but still small). They make whatever you put inside feel extra special and I often switch the "specimens" and give different little objects their chance to shine. Here's a really simple way to make pretty spring glass domes for display. You can fill them with whatever you have on hand : Spring stickers, found objects, keepsakes, etc.
(Tiny glass display domes found in the Miniatures aisle at Michael's)
FILL
EMBELLISH










DISPLAY






















This is a really simple way to sweeten up a table center or a mantle piece for spring or Easter. I especially love the one with the nest inside, a real birdie nest that nick found in the woods and brought home in his hand.


FOLLOW ATTIC LACE ON BLOGLOVIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!