Sunday, November 15, 2015

TenPiggies: Shop Update

I had the pleasure this month of photographing the sweetest baby boy for my Etsy shop, TenPiggies.  It was so amazing to see these little things I've been working on, slip on his adorable little feet...to put the hats on his darling head.  What a trooper he was!  He smiled the entire time. 
Many of the things I sell are made from locally sourced alpaca fleece yarn.  Every time I go to purchase more yarn, the owner for the farm lets me into the fields to visit with the alpacas ( see my post on this here ).  To see the progression- from fleece on the animal turned into yarn, yarn taken to the needle, and the end product worn by a child is so cool. Here are some of my favorite shots:



So, I've listed several new times, just in time for the holidays, and will be adding even more over the next few weeks. I hope you'll come visit me at the shop!
 
 
*Please be respectful of my images and never borrow without asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!