Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. N and I attempted our first camping trip of the year with Sunny (our camper:). Unfortunately the weather was so miserable, cold/wind/rain, that we ended up packing back up and heading home two days early. A good thing, it turned out, because N came down with nasty cold shortly after:( So we enjoyed the rest of the weekend quietly at the house, and I soaked up some sun (finally!) today in my garden. I did manage to take a few photos while we were in the Catskills, in between bouts of pouring rain;)
Instagrams pre-rain before we left home, lots of citronella scattered around our campsite, nothing better than good coffee in the morning, spaghetti for dinner, a gorgeous red geranium from N that came along for the trip, and ..more citronella;)

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Hopefully more photos of Sunny to come!!
Xo

Follow me on Bloglovin!

1 comment:

  1. Awe sorry it rained on your trip. It was a bummer, but thank god for the sunshine yesterday!

    xo
    LesliMarie

    www.linenandtulle.com

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!