Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Athena's Snow



And so..the next storm has arrived, though Winter Storm Athena entered much more gracefully, with a white sparkly beauty about her...

The first snow of the season is such an exciting moment...after a short walk outside to investigate the cold fluff, I settled in with my book ( I'm currently reading "La Cucina" by Lily Prior), a hot mug of tea and some chocolate..."chocolate?" you say? Yes chocolate...maybe it's strange, but something about tea and chocolate is wonderful to me. It might be the way the heat of the tea melts the sweet chocolate in the most delicious way...is that weird? ;) 



This sweet little Mama Hen mug was a gift from N a few years back, and I just love her...I have always loved choosing the right "mug for the moment", and today seemed like a good day to have Mama Hen as company...

Happy Snow!
:)


Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!