Friday, December 6, 2013

2013 Ornament Swap

Remember last spring when I shared photos of the May Day Swap I had the pleasure of participating in? Well this season, Dawn of Candidly Clyde organized another ornament swap! I quickly signed up because I enjoyed the springtime swap so much. I think it's really lovely to be able to connect with a new person and to exchange these special little packages. This time around I was paired up with Jane from Indiana, and she sent me the sweetest package. I hope she enjoyed the one I sent back as well! 

Jane's little package arrived here wrapped in brown paper (which I LOVE:) and when I opened it I found these beautiful little ornaments! I love how they have a really vintage feel, someone (maybe Jane?) crocheted the beautiful little coverings. I really can't wait to get our tree up and pick a special branch to hang these lovelies on. Thank you Jane!!

I sent this little guy to Jane. I wanted to send something handmade, so I made this little Christmas gnome out of felt and yarn. I also included some of the winter stationary I made a few weeks ago. I hope the package brought a smile to her face, the way her's did to mine:) 

Dawn always puts together a wonderful showcase of all of the ornaments that were exchanged by everyone that took part. Be sure to pop over in a few weeks to see what everyone shared!

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

2 comments:

  1. Your little gnome is the cutest thing I've ever seen, Sarah! I love him. And you got some pretty ornaments in the swap too. Like you said, they do have a vintage feel and I love crocheted Christmas things.

    Also, I'm glad to know we aren't the only ones who still don't have our tree up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mary!:) I have hung the pretty crocheted ornaments on our tree which is finally up (now haha) Xo

      Delete

I always appreciate your comments! Even if it's just to say hi!